The WPBA operates via five groups of people:
- Church Representatives: Every Pastor is automatically a church representative in addition to other church leaders – the number depending on the size of the church.
- Council of Churches: Every quarter the Church Representatives meet to receive reports and participate in the decision making about the ministry of the BU in the WP.
- Executive: The Executive consisting of called Ministry Directors and elected Office Bearers meets monthly to oversee and drive the ministry of the WPBA, based on Council decisions.
- Ministry Teams: The Regional Director and Ministry Directors work with selected ministry teams to deliver key programs and consulting engagements.
- Church Agents: We are seeking to appoint a Baptist Union agent in every church who will promote the programs and events of the WPBA at local church level.